musings from the water bowl

a daily acocunt of my life in general, either in the wolf pack or as my own little kitty self...

16 July 2006

slow saturday afternoon


Well, here it is the first ever post on my first ever blog.

This morning i was sitting at the computer, looking at the silver keyboard in front of me and i had to cry. =( yesterday my 80 dollar microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000(not the 1000, or 2000, or 3000, but the 4000) passed away. at only 3 months old. i spent an hour on the phone with some guy from india trying to troubleshoot why it wasnt working. it got power and all that jazz. but i couldnt type at all. after said hour he agreed that a warranty replacement was the perfect option for me... with one catch. (knew this was coming) no it wasnt going to cost me anything. but the exact model was out of stock. so now i have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for it to come off back order than another 5-7 days to actually touch and fondle my favorite keyboard again (that is unless by some miracle the old one starts working again.) and 2 days ago my wireless router went TU. that was a 60 dollar(US not $L for al you SL'ers out there) solution. couldnt warranty the router for it is/was 2 years old. needless to say i have not had good luck with anything computers this week. i have been scared to touch my work computer because of that fact.

i figure that tonight will be a good night, for now i have several friends in SL online and hanging out at the shelter. pardon the lack of grammer skills. its a saturday and i dont have to make it a perfect deal =) those of you english teachers out there be warned. i dont capitalize every little thing. and may misspell a bit.(also for you typing teachers out there) =P hehe till next time.. keep your stick on the ice =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home