musings from the water bowl

a daily acocunt of my life in general, either in the wolf pack or as my own little kitty self...

21 July 2006

That was fast!

While at work yesterday, i got a call from home telling me that my replacement keyboard was there. this mind you after i was told it going to be 3-4 weeks because it was on backorder. am i complaining? NOOOOOO. i am glad it came early.

I am home safe and sound for now. there may be a lot more trips to spokane in my future, as a big account for my office is up in spokane., and apparently is my job to setup and maintain it. on a financial standpoint, it is huge. on a travel standpoint, i wish someone up there would have taken it.

anyway i am off to work and will see you guys and gals later this evening.

Till next time
Allie =)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home