musings from the water bowl

a daily acocunt of my life in general, either in the wolf pack or as my own little kitty self...

29 August 2006

A to Z of the AllieKat

wow i see this has begun to spread like wildfire. and thus the reason i have to do it too...

[A is for age]
28... but much wiser than that age, but somehow kind of naiive

[B is for booze of choice]
jack daniels has to be...

[C is for car i drive]
2004 Ford Explorer sport trac

[D is for dumbass drivers on the road]
i so hate them with a passion(read a privious post.)

[E is for one essential item you use everyday]
my computer. (brain doesnt apply, its on hiatus)

[F is for favorite song]
Eric Church-TwoPink Lines

[G is for favorite game]
Pin the tail on the... um... nevermind... we shall leave that one be

[H is for Hometown]
Canton, Michigan... amongst other places, that is where i call home

[I is for insurance]
boring thing that i call a job. it is mind numbing.

[J is for favorite juice]
mountain dew... im hopelessly addicted

[K is for kids]
my sisters 2 are enough for me thank you... =)

[L is for landing]
the hardest part of flying... also the most interesting...

[M is for marriage?]
November... whidbey island in november... yuck... *shudders*

[N is for nickname]
"Squeaks" the explanation into this name is waaaay to long for this blogroll. that and also see above to the letter I...

[O is for Ordnance]
bombs and missles and guns oh my!

[P is for planes]
t-2, t-34, f/a-18, p-3

[Q is for quote]
what the hell????

[R is for Navy Reserve]
its the reason for my insanity

[S is for sitting in a chair]
my job for the next 2 weeks... cause all our planes are broke...

[T is for time you woke up]
beforethe sun rises every morning

[U is for underwear]
hehe. they make that stuff?

[V is for vegetable you love]
broccolli. nuff said

[W is for worst habit]
im slightly OCD. dont get me started... ehehehhe

[X is for number of x-rays you've got]
X-rays... um... i could paper the walls of the Shelter with the x-rays i have gotten over the years...

[Y is for yummy food you make]
Chicken Kiev. among others

[Z is for zodiac sign]
Virgo.

theres a peek into what makes me tick... just take answers as they are. it will be better that way. alot of what i really do is classified and i couldnt tell you even if you asked.

have fun

Allie =)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home