musings from the water bowl

a daily acocunt of my life in general, either in the wolf pack or as my own little kitty self...

15 August 2006

Unprofessional Approach...

Well to those of you that read this, you may have seen the KP Manager over my head several times. well that is no more. i have since left that club, citing a labor dispute over the behavior of one particular member of the owners group. i was told from the outset i would have to work for tips, because the owners werent sure what they would make. well im not really into "erotic dancing" so that method of payment was out the door. and finally when i brought the matter p again i was shut down again. i then began to scout other endeavors, and after i found a promising one, i get a ping over the employee channel. to the tune of if you cant only work for me, you wont work for me. to which i questioned whether she was looking into the profiles of her employees to keep tabs on things. and when i protested, i brought up the pay again.

needless to say i got nothing from the pay deal. and 10 minutes after i had quit, the other half of the owners group was im'ing me asking why i had quit. well the reason had been totally obvious to me. this girl doesn't work for free. that is when he told me they were about to begin paying me 1000 a week. and that he had a sick feeling when i quit. and i wasnt going to crawl back there. it is hard to work for someone you dont trust. i am awaiting a free evening to begin hosting for Spira Enterprizes. not sure how that will work out, but at least it pays money. and tips too. that and Dani and Erbo think i will do okay. =)

maybe this whole thing will work out for the good, god i hope so. well till next time...

Allie =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home