musings from the water bowl

a daily acocunt of my life in general, either in the wolf pack or as my own little kitty self...

07 September 2006

alive and kicking... well sort of...

aside from the shocking news of laborday morning, i am doing ok. still a bit shaken, as i have been a really really big croc hunter fan since the beginning. life long dream of working next to Mr and Mrs Irwin kind of fan. so it hurts. other than that, today i turn 28 years old. and i am only here long enough to change clothes and i am headed for the O club, convieniently placed about 25m from my current location well(looking out my window) maybe more like 40m.

anywho. i have found out that i will be here a lot longer than i expected. so to those looking to see me in world, not for a bit yet. *cries* i miss you guys and gals.

more later
Allie =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home